- I have been in an accident. What should I do now?
1. Don't admit guilt.
2. Contact your insurance company.
3. Come to Art's Auto Rebuilders for an estimate.
- I need mechanical work. What kind of services do you provide?
Art's Auto Rebuilders provides all services up to and including full engine replacement. That includes brakes, oil changes, and tune ups - all underhood and underbody needs.
- Why does my car need undercoating?
Cars on the streets of Chicago are exposed to the elements including snow, rock salt, and slush. These elements destroy the undercarraige and rot out brake lines, fuel lines, and power steering lines. Undercoating is a petroleum based product that protects your car. The substance we use at Art's Auto Rebuilders, the thickest in the industry, goes on like a liquid and dries as a solid creating a protective coating.
- What insurance companies do you work with?
Art's Auto Rebuilders works with all insurance carriers - major and minor.